UWG's Curriculum Management System
Curriculog automates the process of curriculum approval, helping colleges and universities to approve course and program changes and improve communication about the curriculum across campus.
Accessing the System
Right now, you are a guest, and can view all change proposals in the list to the left. By clicking on the View icon, you can see the proposal's progress.
To submit a proposal or review a proposal in your task list, please log in with your UWG credentials. For assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you receive a log in error, please clear your cookies and try logging in again.
- Training materials and resources can be found at https://www.westga.edu/administration/vpaa/curriculog.php.
- Virtual training will be held this year through Google Meet on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 3:30 PM beginning Thursday, August 20 - Thursday, September 10.
- Additional virtual training sessions will be held on the following dates/times:
- Thursday, September 17th 3:30 PM
- Thursday, October 8th at 3:30 PM
- Thursday, November 6th at 3:30 PM
Please login to view your personal dashboard.
Login or password is incorrect. Please Try Again.
Listed below are the symbols and colors utilized in Curriculog:
- = has not made a decision
- = approved
- = rejected
- = held
- = suspended
- = cancelled
- = multiple decisions
- = task
- = mine
- = stuck
- = urgent, out of date import source
You have selected
You can approve
You have entered an incorrect PIN for your account. If you have forgotten your pin or don't have one, please contact an Administrator.
could not be approved